mgs

Sum O'Dat Ol' Clay Magic

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sum O'Dat Ol' Clay Magic
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 19:30:36 -0600 (MDT)
Greetings listers....

Need some assistance here....like a dolt, I allowed some fine overspray to
land on my roadster's perfect paint, and - through this list, have heard of
a product called 'Clay Magic' which is apparently the cat's behind for
removal of said overspray. Randy Johnson in Dallas, from this very list, has
tried to assist, but the problem is - the product is not available in Canada.

Let me rephrase that, not in the *consumer* form. Oh, sure, I've discovered
that for close to a hundred bucks I can get the *professional* kit, and have
enough to "last a lifetime"....

I understand the consumer version is available through 'Pep Boys' outlets
(not in Canada you say? Pity...) Can anyone make a run for me? For which I
will happily cover purchase and shipping...

Otherwise, I'm left to obsess about that overspray....

Please contact me directly, and thanks in advance...

Terry 'Thought It Was Just Dust' Williams
'70 BGT
'68 oversprayed roadster