mgs

Re: Matters of taste(veering toward the vulgar)

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Matters of taste(veering toward the vulgar)
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 21:28:32 EDT

I knew that once David shed the life of providing upper manhattan with
pots to p*ss in he would be back to his old self - and correctly so too!
As Rich said - its a personal preference and as such iseveryones right!
(though i thought Rich went a bit far trying to kid us that he was 17 in
1966 - hehe)
Bill S' comments were condescending at best and in the neck of the woods
where i grew up would have merited a "five shot to the bracket"
Ive seen Adams car  - last september at Baltimore it was barely
recognizable
as a 72 B - it missed diamond in the rough by one point i think!! - most
people would have been daunted at a restoration of that magnitude and it
would have been a parts car at best - At Carlisle it was not the same car
- and looked perfectly in place with all the other Bs there and since it
made the 500+ mile round trip is apparently testament to a huge amount of
hard work and dedication - it wears the Jack with pride!

Now the REALLY important issue.... Bob Allen wrote
>BTW David, I think the emoticon is ()*() unless female then ():()

Perfectly logical but how about (_l_) for the more portly list members?
B:- has possibilities for contortionists, as does ( . )( . ) for those
with spotty bums -
or big hooters, of course you could put legs on it,,,,,
(_l_)
 l ll l

We have it lads! - the thread to beat cats!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster