mgs

Re: MGB vs Miata

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB vs Miata
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 07:15:42 -0400
   I test drove a de-smogged 76 B  when my 71 Midget was down, I thought
the B handled like a shopping cart too,
But we are comparing apples and oranges. I give the MG Engineers a LOT of
credit for the concept, Implementation
and finnal products the produced ( " cept for some of the silly little
stuff ). Now what WE have to do is
 " reverse" engineer, and figure out what it was each of our cars was
supposed to be "good" at, and some of the differences are subtle.

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget