mgs

RE: Miata (MX-5) bashing (slightly long)

To: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>,
Subject: RE: Miata (MX-5) bashing (slightly long)
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 06:45:49 -0700
OK guys,

When I wrote my initial missive and compared the Miata to a Toyota
Corolla, I meant in a philosophical sense, NOT necessarily in a
mechanical sense.  I had owned several Corollas in the past, and they
are reliable and consistent enough to take for granted over time, the
same process that occurred when I owned my Miata.

If I had known that my statement would have spawned a protracted
discussion of the lineage of the Protege, Sephia, and God knows what
else, I would have omitted my comment from the original message.  Jeez,
and I thought I was anal when it came to these cars!

Mandatory LBC content - the restoration of my GT V-8 continues apace -
UPS trucks are wearing a groove in my street, delivering a steady stream
of parts to my front door.

Cheers, PK