mgs

Seen on the Oregon Coast.

Subject: Seen on the Oregon Coast.
From: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 20:43:32 -0700
This past weekend has been the Rhododenron festival here on the Western
edge of the 48 states.  The plants grow wild here, up to about 25 feet
tall.  All In bloom now.
YTD was the car show, mostly detroit customs and restorations.  Over in
the far corner were two MGs.  One an immaculate white chrome bumpered B,
and the other a Nice Red TD.  There were other LBCs in attendance--a Red
Midget, two more Bs, a Sunbeam and a TR roadster.  Didn't note all the
details on these last.

Nice.  My new B should be delivered this week.  Even Nicer!
--
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr.       "I pray and incur
P. O. Box 3184                   silence...am I