mgs

tail lights

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tail lights
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 07:50:06 -0400 (EDT)
On my 74 B the lower part of the tail lights only appear to be turn signals.
they do not come on when I put the lights on.  The smaller top portion appears
to be both tail and brake lights.  the wiring diagram seems to confirm my
suspicions, since only one wire goes to the lower bulb.  Is this correct?  It
seems a waste to for the large lower portion only to be used as a turn signal.

with as small as the cars are, any additional identification at night would be
good.

I dropped the car off for its first inspection today (PA) and am hoping the way
the lights work is right.