mgs

Re: MG Owners Please Comment...

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: MG Owners Please Comment...
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:47:54 -0500
Hello Paul,

        You should get your wife to watch Inspector Morse on PBS.  He drives a
Mkll and it is beautiful, I don't think that anyone would confuse him with
a bank robber!  I must add here that we have recently purchased a Mkll of
our own to restore to it's former pristine beauty.  I look forward to
driving it, it is a right-hand drive but I don't really envisage any real
problems.

        It will be a change from driving my '73 B, more sedate I suppose, but my
first love will always be the B.

        Elizabeth Jones