mgs

Britax Sunroof

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Britax Sunroof
From: Murray Arundell <marundel@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:19:28 +1000 (EST)
G'day Bill,

Have one of these fitted to my BGT-V8.  Looks and works great.  My
suggestion is to forget completely the buuilt in wind deflector and instead
run with the rear quarter windows open instead.  This will produce the same
result.  Throw away the wind deflector as all it will do is ruin you
sunvisors when is is foldeed when the roof is closed.

Installation is definately not D.I.Y.

Cheers,

Murray Arundell
45 TC