mgs

Re: Electrically Dead MG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electrically Dead MG
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 02:10:10 +0610
grunt14@juno.com wrote:

> There are no stupid questions, Don't be afraid to ask I have been
> fooling with these cars since 1968 and have learned more from these
> guys on this list than in all the yers i worked on them.
>
> Carl E.

Thanks Carl...

I am not sure why I got particularly nervous for a moment with this
"simple" hassle.  I just didn't want to do any damage at this time
(well, at any time, of course but at this time because it would take a
while before I could get things fixed).

Of course I then felt a little silly and just went ahead and tried to
make myself think the same way as I would if working on my 1985 Ford...
and just went for it.  Of course it worked!

I am sure I will get less apprehensive as I get more comfortable with
the old beast!

Thanks again,

Eric
'68 MGB