mgs

Re: Repro Parts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Repro Parts
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 18:39:23 -0700
I agree completely with you that Moss sells some pretty awful stuff.  Even
the chrome trim I bought for my B GT had bad plating (or polishing)- looked
awful.  I sold a yard full of MGB's that were great restoration candidates-
one important reason being that I knew that the after-market parts would be
of poor quality, difficult to install, and look somewhat "off."
Why spend a great sum of money and do a lot of work to end up with a car
that is incorrect?  When I go to British car shows, I notice that most of
the A's and B's have were put together with shoddy after-market parts, esp.
interior components.

Don Scott