mgs

Re: GT questions

To: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@west.net>
Subject: Re: GT questions
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 11:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Kelvin,

My '70 BGT had some sort of molded fiber/asphalt covers over the lights
and vapor separator. They were quite deteriorated so I kept them but
didn't replace them in my restoration. I have no idea what they were
really made of and what they looked like when they were new. The original
interior was black (so it won't go with the Autumn Leaf interior I have
now) and these pressboard/asphalt thingies were black. They were molded
and had vents in them for some purpose- perhaps to let fuel fumes escape?
;)

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521