mgs

Code H :) - List Hat & Logo

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Code H :) - List Hat & Logo
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 18:15:56 -0500
Excellent suggestion! -- Both the hat and Dr. Doug's "motto" ideas.
I don't have a cool MG hat yet, and the army and genetics are taking their
toll on my head. ;)
I'm sure with some "parliamentary"-type list haggling, we can decide on some
interesting "mottos". Just remember, every additional stitch probably adds
to the price!
But hey, a hat is a helluva lot cheaper than Rogaine, (for those of us with
the MANLY gene)
Also, the vendor's webspace mentions $2.50 of the $10 price going to the
Vanagon list admin! Mark, are you listening? :)
I'm in, pending a good consensus for logo, motto and stuff like that. The
more takers the cheaper, I'd think.
My $.02...black crown with tan bill (reversed from the Vanagon hat as
displayed) and gray/silver embroidery.
Dan
'73 B