mgs

midget parts car

Subject: midget parts car
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 98 14:20:36 UT
Saw this CB Midget on the side of the road with a for sale sign on it.  IMHO,
it is definitely a parts car.  The number is (610) 866 7094 (That's eastern PA
on the Delaware River about 60 miles north of Philly).

This car was also on the side of the road last summer and when I stopped by
then to inquire, the owner said he just dragged it out of the woods where he
had been storing it for a number of years.  He also said some guy was going to
give him $250 for it (I think that thought came to him in a dream).  Anyway, I
guess "the guy" with the $250 didn't pan out and I'd imagine that he is more
motivated by now.

A quick look at the car shows a decent dash (small crack on front center) with
all instruments, unbroken windshield, steering wheel and seats (poor
condition).  I did not open the hood and can't comment on engine/tranny.  The
car has WW and looks like it has been sitting in the woods for a number of
years.

If you are interested in the car, call the number above.  I'd be happy to look
at the car again if anyone has more specific questions.

Usual disclaimers about any financial interest...

Dr. Doug