mgs

IOOF Board

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: IOOF Board
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 07:09:02 -0800
>> >Possible application questions for IOOOF
>> >
>> >     You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks
>> into the room.

Yup - in days of yore id have been casting an assumed air of athleticism
-
just recently i didnt even NOTICE (until prompted by a lesser OF) that
three ladies of exquisite proportion had entered the room!

I was going to stay out of this one but I can pass along some advice on
what NOT to say:  "Yes, my dear, I can suck in my stomach--let's see if
you can suck in your thighs!"   Yessir, it was a very long day.
--
Larry Dickstein     Kansas City, MO

O.F. #2 by Executive Decree