mgs

Morris Convertible Wanted

To: morris@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morris Convertible Wanted
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:59:44 -0800 (PST)
Dear Listers,

Can I get some help finding this lady a Morris near to where she lives.  I
can find her one in California but it is a long expensive ship out to
Minisota. Here is what Holly wrote me:

Rick,
I'm a 35 year old housewife that has suddenly gotten the Morris fever
again.  I grew up in a Morris family.  Throughout my time at home with my
parents we had a 54 Traveller, a 65 2door and my favorite was the 67 2door
1000.  No maintenance and my younger brother did them in I'm afraid.
Anyway, I really want to get my hands on one again. One that is in drivable
(sp?) condition and one that the infrastructure is sound.  No rust bucket.
I don't have a problem with putting some work into keeping one nice or
getting it in better condition but I don't want to reconstruct a Morris
from a fender.  I
really liked my dad's 67 2 door.  However, if the price and car was right I
would prefer a convertible.  Can you help me?

My husband can't believe I want a vehicle that is so peculiar but he hasn't
experienced a Morris.  So far he is being supportive and I want to act
quickly so I don't lose that support and yet I don't want to buy a disaster
either.  The 67 Morris we had rusted out badly.  The chassis legs broke a
few times and the front seats sat on metal plates.  I drove it through high
school and college with a fair amount of wild life in it with me.

Holly Batton,
19437 Heitel Way,
Prior Lake, MN  55437
Phone is 612 -898-5441
FAX is 612-898-5442
E-Mail is HEBatton@aol.com
Any assistance you can give me would be very appreciated!!
Thanks!  Holly BattonHEBatton <HEBatton@aol.com>