mgs

CA's Pacific Hwy was Re: Paint Fumes or What? Now a flame

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CA's Pacific Hwy was Re: Paint Fumes or What? Now a flame
From: Mark Sherman <MARKSHERMAN@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:19:18 -0800
For favorite roads, my vote is for the Taconic Parkway on the way up to
Lime Rock.
Incidentally, have you seen the publicity for the British group running a
vintage tour from "Montauk to Monterey" this summer.  It looked
interesting until I checked out the agenda: Day 1 (Saturday July 24):
Organize in Manhattan.  Drive from Manhattan to Montauk and return to
Manhattan.
Are they nuts?  I guess that's why they say "Mad dogs and Englishmen..."

Mark Sherman