mgs

MGA - Do they shrink??

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGA - Do they shrink??
From: "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:18:48 -0600
Hello Again!
I didn't get to work much on the MG, but I got my brother to help me.
I found out that the slave  cylinder is moving out about 1" . So now I'm
not sure that it is the hydraulics. Also I used a mighty vac bleeding tool
to bleed the system. What I mean by it not shifting in any gear , I start
the engine up and try to shift in any gear and all it does is grind. I am
totally lost now.  Also thanks for the help Jon, Ross, Kelvin , and Ed.
I hope you guys have some more suggestions. I think Jon has my cure.
Thanks again!

Joe R. Koster
jkoster@ncpi.com
71 MG Midgit