mgs

RE: mgb top folding

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>, <mgbrh@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: mgb top folding
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 20:13:14 -0500
Scott, from experieince there is no difference with a zip out rear window.
I do recommend placing a lightweight (read thin) towel over the plastic
lights (windows) to further avoid scratching the plastic.  By the way yours
is the best expalnation of how to accomplish this I have read!!

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm