mgs

Re: Tune Up parts

Subject: Re: Tune Up parts
From: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:43:51 -0600
I got my distributor cap / rotor for my 76 B at a local parts store
(locally-owned, not a chain).  They had the (incorrectly-boxed) rotor in stock,
and was able to get the correct one and dist. cap the next day, with no
shipping!
The parts were made in Germany but appear to be fine.

--
Tyson Sherman
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman