mgs

Gates in Brussels WAAAYYYY off topic

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gates in Brussels WAAAYYYY off topic
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 98 18:04:24 -0000
You may be aware that Bill Gates was recently struck in the face with a
cream
pie whilst visiting Brussels. What you may not be aware of is that a
transcript
was recently found of Bill's report to the Brussels police. Read on

Police: "Brussels police department, how may I assist you?"

Bill Gates: "Uh... yes... I just got hit in the face with a cream pie."

Police: "Okay, sir. Have you called the Brussels police department
before?"

Bill Gates: "No".

Police: "Well, let me get a little information about you for our records.
Your
name?"

Bill Gates: "Bill Gates".

Police: "Country?"

Bill Gates: "The USA".

Police: "Native language?"

Bill Gates: "English".

Police: "Okay, sir. Your police department ID number is BP31415927.
Please use
this  number
the next time you call. Now, you say you were hit in the face with a pie?"

Bill Gates: "Yes, I was just about to meet with the Belgian Prime
Minister. One
person distracted
me while another fired a cream pie."

Police: "We've had other customers report that they were hit in the face
with a
custard pie. Are
you sure it was cream?"

Bill Gates: "Well, I have white stuff all over my face and I don't see any
custard, so I really don't
think it was a custard pie."

Police: "Have you visited the Prime Minister before?"

Bill Gates: "Yes".

Police: "Were you hit in the face with a pie then?"

Bill Gates: "No"

Police : "Hmmmm................. have you visited any other Prime
Ministers in
the past month?"

Bill Gates: "Yes"

Police: "Any pies then?"

Bill Gates: "No".

Police: "Okay, well.. Iet's try something. Go outside the building and
come in
again. I'll wait. ........................."

Bill Gates: "Just a minute." [several minutes pass] "Okay, I'm back."

Police: " Did you get hit by another pie?"

Bill Gates: ''Of course not".

Police: "Well sir, I don't know what could have caused the first pie, but
it
looks like things are
working fine now.

 I'll make a note of the problem, though.  If it happens again, please
note the
exact details of the situation and call us again.

Thank you for calling the Brussels Police Department.
[click....................brrrrrrrrrr] "

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk