mgs

Re: electronic ignition

To: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:09:48 -0800
Well, now that you mention it (I wasn't going to say anything), the
info in my Bentley Manual (Comp. Off. MG) is rather ambiguous. It gives
info on Diststributors SN 40897 & 41155; my dizzy is #41288.  The info
on page 443 seems to bear your data out but is, again, for the wrong
SN.  Then, on page 456, Special Tuning section, there's a graph with a
curve specifically for the #40897 dizzy that resembles the textual data
on other pages only loosely.

  I suppose the answer to all this is that the manual has some errors in
it.  Nevers seen one that didn't, be it for cars or whatever....
--
  Charley Robinson
  Kerrville, TX, USA