mgs

Header Wrap

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Header Wrap
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 20:43:22 EST
<<I just purchased my long center branch header from British
Automotive and the proprietor, Doug Jackson, advised against
using header wrap for heat abatement.  He suggested that
over time, it would make the pipe brittle and prone to
cracking.

Does anyone else have opinions on this?  I'm tempted to wrap
the header anyway and take my chances.  Please advise.>>

Do it if you want to, but it will rot it to rat shit in about two years. We
just had to throw away a set from a TVR race car.

Bill S.