mgs

Ultimate Marque-ism...The peeing brat

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ultimate Marque-ism...The peeing brat
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:25:59 -0800
Hello all,
        Somewhere, at one point in time, somebody mentioned something about the
'peeing brat' decals that are so popular on tough-guy cars and trucks today.
You
know, the little kid peeing on the Chevy or Ford emblems?  Well, this
individual whom
I can't remember suggested making a little kid pee on the Triumph logo.  Oddly
enough,
while at a Chevy website today, this memory came running to the front of my
head.
After an hour of photoshop, you can only guess what I came up with.  I realize
this
isn't funny, it's malicious marque-ism and another reason the western world is
coming
to what it is.  If you want one, e-mail me privately.  By the way, he's peeing
on the
Triumph laurel wreath!
Enjoy!  8-)
--