mgs

Re: Mystery Car

To: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery Car
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:45:27 -0700
Hi Don:

The Goliath was a member of the Lloyd-Hansa-Borgward group from Germany.
The vehicles were first built as trucks then cars.  After the war the
Goliath was one of a large number of mini-cars which put Germany back on
wheels.  They started as 2-cylinders and moved up market through the '50s.
I have more info if you are interested.