mgs

Re: A little help please

To: RossOvercash <jroverca@tiac.net>,
Subject: Re: A little help please
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 16:44:44 -0500
RossOvercash wrote:

> I find myself being very stupid today...
>
> I'm putting a new set of spark plug wires on and of course I don't mark
> which terminal is number one on the distributor cap!! Anyway looking at the
> top of the cap while it is on the distributor I currently have the wires
> attached as follows
>
>                         4   3
>                         2   1
>
> C= coil wire!!

  My B is:

    3   1
    4   2

  Take off the distributor cap, and take out #1 spark plug. Put
your thumb over the spark hole, and have somebody turn over the
engine. You'll get a strong pressure blast on your thumb as the
rotor approaches the "#1 area" of the cap. From there you can
guess which way they go.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada