mgs

Re2: Wire Woes

Subject: Re2: Wire Woes
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 98 20:20:47 -0800
Based on your response, my question is that if I'd like to add halogen
headlamps at some future date, will I need to change the wiring as you
indicate?  If so I'll stick with the old sealed beams.  (One of them is
still a Lucas!)

Joseph
67 B Roadster

On Mon, 02 Mar 1998 19:41:40 -0500, "Christopher G. Moog"
<cgmoog@ibm.net> wrote:

>John Middlesworth wrote:
>
>> I turn the
>> headlamps on and the wires attached to the switch start warming up

<SNIP>

>> 1. Could halogen headlamps cause this overheating?
>
>Yes

<SNIP>