mgs

Re: MGA Rear Wheel Bearign Q's -Reply

To: Littlesuzn@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGA Rear Wheel Bearign Q's -Reply
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 17:19:52 -0600
Midget,

Thanks for the suggestion.  In fact I had called Gopher Bearing (my
favorite local bearing shop) this morning.  Unfortunately, they could not
size the bearings from the numbers that I read on the unit.  I will have to
wait until they are removed, measure them, and try again.  In general, I
can get bearings locally for about half the price of the British suppliers.
 I also feel that I can better control quality- getting brand name stuff
rather than the cheapest bid.  It's all about peace of mind.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA awaiting a more thorough proctal exam.