mgs

Re: Funny occurance

To: ROBRTM3 <ROBRTM3@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Funny occurance
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 12:26:27 -0600
ROBRTM3 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I ran around a bit and dropped by and picked up a friend
> and the car started stalling; starting only after the passenger gets out.
> Passenger weighs 240, I weigh 245.  The only deductions I can make are that
> there was too much weight in the car or the passenger tilted the car just
> enought to the right to mess up the fuel delivery some way.

I suppose we will disregard the thoughts that Sid hadn't planned on transporting
lard-ass Texans. I hope, at least, this was a male friend!

I'm not current on those fancy news cars but did they once have the starter
interlock on the passenger side seat? If you rummage around under the seat
cushion
and find a couple of wires disappearing up inside the seat? Disconnect them and
tape them up and try again.

Other than that, install air shocks in the back and keep them pumped up a couple
of hundred pounds. This will keep the gas draining forward and, besides, the
other
folks in the double-wides will give you some respect with the new stance.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"All things being equal, fat people should use more soap."