mgs

Re: Our LBC History - yes you asked for it! (long)

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Our LBC History - yes you asked for it! (long)
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 98 09:24:24 -0500
On 2/27/98 9:47 PM so and so  Dan Ray said. (And I quote)

<SNIP>
>    The Prince Lucas virus awakened, took hold, and filled my every
>thought...an encephalitic (brain) disease, I'm sure.  Is there a doctor in
>the house?

Dan,
Please come by and see me. I can get you an MRI or PET scan, But I think
you need a neuropsych evaluation. Unfortunately we specialize in
schizophrenia - not obsevive-compulsive. But wiuld like to help. Cost is
one LBC per visit

Larry Macy
78 Midget
>Dan
>'73 B, sitting 10 meters from this computer, one measly wall separating us.
>Ft. Knox, KY

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator