mgs

Re: Shocks

To: Mike and Suzanne Russcher <sportscar@3-cities.com>
Subject: Re: Shocks
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 08:02:27 -0800 (PST)
I did it, and so far so good. However, I kept all the hardware for
replacing the original equipment in the event I change my mind.

On Fri, 13
Feb 1998, Mike and Suzanne Russcher wrote:

=%OHi,
=%OI am in the process of a suspension overhaul on my 68 B.
=%OI am considering a tube shock conversion front and rear.
=%OHas anyone been through this and how did it turn out?
=%O
=%O                                Thanks in advance,
=%O                                                           Mike Russcher
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II