mgs

Re: Wiring Diagrams?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wiring Diagrams?
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 21:56:57 EST
While making the extra copies, have one (the best) laminated in heavy
plastic on stiff board.
 The grubby, oily fingerprints wipe off easily, along with the temporary
assorted highlights added with the erasable markers.
 I've got one (11 X 14) hanging on the wall of the shop and it's a real
life saver at times
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:17:46 -0700 (MST) Mark J Bradakis
<mjb@autox.team.net> writes:

>[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Jerry K
><JKProd@hc.cns.net>]]
>
>     Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 09:56:22 -0500
>     From: Jerry K <JKProd@hc.cns.net>
>     Subject: Re: Wiring Diagrams?
>
>Jason,
>I  have worked with Bently, Haynes and Autobooks and they are all
>about the
>same.  What i did find to be he easyist was to take it onthe photo
>copier
>and blow it up as big as the paper would take.  When you have it to
>max
>size, make some extra copies and you can mark them with highliters for
>different circuits and cross them out as you confirm correctness.
>
>Good luck
>
>Preserving the "B"reed
>Jerry K.
>3  74.5 MGB
>1  75 Anniversary B
>1  6? Midget (tomarrow)
>
>Jason wrote:
>
>> Which book has the best wiring diagrams for my 19 MGB?  Almost
>nothing
>> electrical works like it's supposed to.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]