mgs

MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB
From: petrova <petrova@loop.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:16:25 -0800
New to the list, I maintain a website http://EnglishCars.com. As the
name suggests we deal in classic cars. We are located in Venice Beach,
California. We get lots of e-mail but I recently got this e-mail message
and figured some of you on this list may be more knowledgeable about the
subject.

Thanks for your help.
Ana Petrova

Please reply to: Eric mailto:nation1@radix.net

Here is his e-mail:
Dear Sir/Madam:

I'm interested in restoring/customising an MGB. I would greatly
appreciate any information on engine swaps,trans swaps, and rear swaps.
This will be my second "hot rod", and am thinking of doing a couple of
"interesting" things.
 Right now, I'm thinking of going with a GM inline 6, 4speed manual
trans(probably a Borg-Warner T10) and a Ford 8.8" rear with 2.73 gears.
I don't want to build a monster, but would like in the neighborhood of
150-170 BHP, and reliability is a major factor. If all goes well, this
will be a daily driver.
 I realise this will be a far cry from the typical restoration project,
but any help on contacts or products would be welcome. This, of course,
is still in the research stage.
  Thanx
  Eric
  nation1@radix.net