mgs

Re: MG 1999

To: jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)
Subject: Re: MG 1999
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 14:06:09 -0800
Phil, et al...

I've heard nothing good things about this meet.  Some other Coloradoans ...
er... Coloradoians ... er... other people from Colorado  (Larry and Bill)
talked about it when we ran Pikes Peak last summer. Sounds like fun to me!
There's something about MGA's and switchbacks and no guard rails and
incredible vistas that just seem to be an almost perfect blend.

BTW, I'm not looking for a "shorter" drive! I'm looking for another
adventure! Northern Canada, east to west, would be a trek. Why get all
packed up for camping and all, then only take advantage of all that labour
for a week or so. Bummer... No way... Besides we didn't make it to Inuviuk
NWT this summer. Maybe I'll have all the dust out of my system and be ready
for another go in '99!!

Go for the gusto.

Colorado would be a good starting point. Then California. Then .... who
knows?! Looks like about 18 months to come up with some "trouble"!