mgs

Re: MG trip to England

To: spridgeteer@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: MG trip to England
From: rkegg@juno.com (Randell S Kegg)
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 21:42:36 EST
As long as we are on the subject of a trip to England.......
I will be there during the first two weeks of June for the Morris Minor
50th Birthday event at Blenheim Palace and MG'98 at Duxford. I was
wondering if any of our English friends could tell me if there are any
car rental agencies that rent older classic cars. Like a Morris
Minor..... I found a place up in Yorkshire, but that is too far to travel
just to get a car.   What do you think?

Randell Kegg
1949 MGTC
1958 MGA