mgs

Re: how about a real V8!

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: how about a real V8!
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 23:12:45 EDT
On Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:11:25 -0400 (EDT) DANMAS@aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 97-09-25 12:38:51 EDT, Spook37211 writes:
>
>> <<
>>   That's it! seems to me if a 454 fits so would a 350, or maybe a
>427 or
>>   428 SCJ
>>
>>   > >>
>>  Don't get carried away guys......I suggested the Ford Smallblock
>because
>of
>> ease of installation;  The distributer is in the front, the engine
>is
>light,
>> and the T5 transmission is a 5 speed (and light).!!!!!!!!!
>
>Before any of us get carried away, I saw an article in the Jan issue
>of Hot
>Rod magazine about an 812 CI Ford Hemi! That should just about do it!
>
>Dan Masters,
>Atlanta, GA  (for a few days)

Not quite.
  In an old issue of Safety Fast, there was a picture of an MGB that the
owner has shoe-horned a V-12 Jag engine into.
 Don't know where he sat to drive it, though, from the picture it looked
like the last 2 or 4 cylinders were behind the BIG hole in the firewall.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget