mgs

Re: enthusiasts?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: enthusiasts?
From: dresden@star.net
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:55:10 -0500
>On Thu, 18 Sep 1997 20:45:06 -0700 pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com> writes:
>>robert williford wrote:
>>>
>> they were in absolute awe that I had driven
>the Midget that far (with the top down, naturally).  Seems the longest
>"trip" anyone of them had made in their car was a tour to the beach
>earlier that summer, the mind boggleing distance of 37 miles one way.

OK, here's a new useless thread idea...who's done the longest trip in a
BL/BMC made car? (My longest about 1850 miles, between St.Pete FL and
Bangor Maine, three times, in a Spitfire, and yes, I had problems on two of
those three trips, but they wouldn't have been major if I hadn't been on
the highway a thousand miles from home). But I'm sure there are some MG
owners who could top that...let's hear 'em!

Nevin