mgs

Re: wire wheel balancing

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheel balancing
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 18:53:52 -0400 (EDT)
        This won't help anyone but Nory and no else can appreciate this.
There is a place on Sheridan and Getzville called Fruehofs that has'n sold
gas since it was 30 cents a gallon. The shop is so cluttered that the two
old brothers work outside on cars in the winter.They will change 8 tires
and bubble balance them for $12 dollars. The place reminds me of the Midas
commercial where the guy waits a week to get his car back from some
country garage only to be told that the owner has his best men on the job.
When the owner leaves town in a bus he see's a crew of low life mechanics
sitting on his car. Drive by the place it 's like going back in time.
...Art