mgs

Re: Emissions Question

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Emissions Question
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 21:41:28 -0400
I don't have the article handy, but based on my reading, I wasn't able to
draw any conclusions either way on PERFORMANCE in the traditional sense,
(i.e. horsepower or improved acceleration, etc), but that a MGB with no
airpump, or a faulty/worn one will have much higher emmissions.

Regards,

Chris Delling