mgs

Re: LBC Flat Rate Manual

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Flat Rate Manual
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:25:25 -0400
>Does anyone know if such a critter exists?
>
>RE: A flat rate manual is used by repair shops to give repair estimates. For
>most cars it will list an 'average' amount of time it takes to install /
repair
>something. EG: Water pump; '86 Honda Accord -- 9.5 hours when work
performed by
>fully-developed adult American male.
>
>I'm wondering if something like that is published and available for MGs. I
often
>get questions that distill to "How long should it take to fix. . ."
>--
>Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
>"I am an equal-opportunity bigot. I only associate with intelligent people."

We have a British Leyland Crash Repair manual...with rough estimates of
what it would cost.  But all the prices are now wrong because the manual is
like 20 years old, inflation and a number of other international items.
Like the fact that BL doesn't make the parts anymore.  This manual is
mainly for crash estimates

In short to your answer NO.

Kai