mgs

Re: Try and figure this one out. Anybody? Please give me some Ideas!!!!!

To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>,
Subject: Re: Try and figure this one out. Anybody? Please give me some Ideas!!!!!
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 20:16:04 -0400
Randy Rees (Volt Computer) wrote:

> this actually is only felt in the brake pedal, not in the car or
> steering. go figure!

  I'd still check it out, it's very quick.

  Jack up the front and try to move the wheels around
by hand and see what happens.

  "Feeling things" in the brake pedal is often just
because it has such a good mechanical contact to
the car.

  When idling at an intersection, I can feel my
fuel pump clicking through the brake pedal. Nothing
to do with the brakes of course, it's just the only
interface my body has to the car that isn't padded
enough to hide the pulsing.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada