mgs

Midget Wire Wheel Bearings

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midget Wire Wheel Bearings
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 14:39:54 -0500
I have decided to attend the Townsend MG Festival (Tennessee,
Sept.12-14) and thought that as a last "get the car ready for the road"
job I would replace the front wheel bearings.  I had a little wiggle on
the right front.  I have removed the old hubs and removed the bearings.
NAPA wanted $200 for new bearings so they are on the way from MINI
MANIA.  My question is can I drive the new bearings in (with a wood
block or something) or should I find a shop with a press for this job?

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville