mgs

Re: MGB Seats - Do any modern car seats fit?

To: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>,
Subject: Re: MGB Seats - Do any modern car seats fit?
From: mayfam@sprynet.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:16:38 -0700
Miata seats may fit, but I bet they are expensive.  Fiero seats fit, too, and
they are
available for about $30 each from "pick your part" junkyards, and I can vouvh
for their
comfort.  They do need custom drilling, however.

Mazda RX-7 seats do NOT fit without putting them on blocks high enough for your
head to
be too high.

Daryl