mgs

Re: 'Overdrive' Badge

To: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Subject: Re: 'Overdrive' Badge
From: Graham McCann <gmccann@pcug.org.au>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 13:15:13 +1000
At 10:26 pm 6/7/97 -0300, Williams/MG Guy wrote:
>Hello Graham!
>
>I was pleasantly surpised to not only get a response to my 'overdrive' badge
>querry - but from Australia! Thanks so much for your response.
>
>>If you are interested I will send you the fax number of a
>>local supplier here who could send it to you direct.
>>
>>Let me know
>
>Interested! You Bet! Please forward the number!
>
>>97 MGF
>
>Oooh! What's it like?!

Lovely!!!!!

Terry,

The following is a reply I have forwarded to a couple of other interested
people:

The badges are chrome plated diecast, about 4 inches long and have two pegs
to fix them to the MGB roadster boot lid.  The place chosen was between the
press button catch and the octagon badge.

The cost is about $A24 or about $US18, plus freight.  The 'about' is
because you would be exempt sales tax.  If you wanted to get some then
contact the following MG parts seller in my area.  I have spoken with them
this morning and stock is available:

Morwood Motors
31 Lyell St.,
Fyshwick ACT 2609
Australia
Tel 61 6 2396876
Fax 61 6 239 1882

VISA or Mastercard would be acceptable for payment.

I recently was able to put a very frustrated Japanese gentleman, who had
been trying to get a handbrake lever for a year or so, in touch with
Morwood Motors and all went smoothly.  They are very reliable.

If you are wondering where we are then the ACT is the Australian Capital
Territory and the national capital.  It is a bit like Washington DC
(without most of its problems) and is situated about half way between the
cities of Sydney and Melbourne.

regards,

Graham
97 MGF