mgs

Re: Of the Austin A95 Countryman Station Wagon

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Of the Austin A95 Countryman Station Wagon
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 16:14:50 -0500
David Deutsch wrote:

> I have sent some photos to Bob
> Allen who is going to scan and have viewable at a website later this
> week. He deeply hurt my feelings by telling me his opinion of it.
> "Butt-Ugly" were his exact words. I would like at least a second
> opinion and would welcome all, once Bob has made it available.
>
> Had enough? Safety Fast, David Deutsch

Geez. I hate it when I am quoted out of context. To paraphrase....
For an easterner. . .David Deutsch. . .fitting. . .but(t). . .ugly.

I figure I'm being manipulated to get the pictures scanned and posted
ASAP. So when I do, ya'll can just look for yourself and take a vote!

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6 (And both running!)