mgs

Re: dead battery

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: dead battery
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 00:31:34 -0400
Craig Wiper wrote:
> Try disconnecting your trunk light at the bullet connector in the trunk.
> This was the source of my dead batteries long ago.

  So *YOU* are my DPO!

  This must be a common problem. My Midget came this way,
and I never thought much of it and never bothered to hook
it up. I assumed the wiring was hijacked to install the
electric fuel pump and that is why the light wiring was
left dormantly hanging, but now I know your true dirty secret.

--
 /       Trevor Boicey         1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget     /