mgs

Seatbelts in a MGA 1600 mk1

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Seatbelts in a MGA 1600 mk1
From: "Kosten Metreweli" <kmetrewe@www.rens.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 15:23:24 +0100
My MGA is at the garage having it's pre-summer tune-up (well, more like -
rear suspension rebuild, carb rebuild, front shock replacement...). As I'm
spending so much on it anyway, I thought I might have seat belts installed
as well (I've been meaning to for some time). I don't really see the point
of just lap belts, so I was thinking of a harness. The trouble is that I
don't want to put holes (and metal plates) in the tonneau, which seems to
be the only way to do it effectively.  Does anyone know of a neat way of
fitting 3 or 4 point harnesses?

Thanks for any help!!

Kosten
1960 MGA