mgs

Email threads

To: CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu
Subject: Email threads
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 16:39:43 -0700 (MST)
Chris R. complains:

    I have no idea how my name got attached to this thread. I replied to a
    post requesting information on where to find an air filter as the
    subject would imply. Jurgen, please do not reply to an unrelated post
    and change the subject matter to suit your needs. Either reply to the
    message you are actually writing about or start a new message. You
    make it look like I wrote the text below which I did NOT. In the
    process, you also sent this back to me.

Well, Chris, if you'd put some effort into trimming down the stuff you
include in your mail, such things wouldn't happen.  The air filter comment
was what you were talking about, but you didn't bother to edit out the
part about license plates and Miatas in the text you included.

mjb.