mgs

WTF, Over

To: Scions of Lucas <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: WTF, Over
From: "John S. van Syckel" <vansyck@heidelberg-emh11.army.mil>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 10:34:09 +0100
Hello to Everyone,

I would like to ask a question.  Have I done something wrong, or have I
failed to do something that I should have done?  I am asking this because I
really enjoy reading the emails from all the subscribers to the team net.
In all honestly, I am a bit frustrated because I have read the same
questions and answers, from other subscribers, about ten times in the last
two weeks.  And that's OK, because I learn something.  But, I introduced
myself and asked a question about two weeks ago, and never received a reply
from anyone.  I thought the entire idea that was everyone should help
everyone else keep the LBCs on the road.  I'm trying my best, and will help
anyone I can.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB
AMGBA  #78-568
MG Car Club Deutschland, e.V.

P.S.  Denise,  Please don't forget to let me know how your search for the
LBC scene in GB in going.