mgs

Re: Steering wheel for '54 Magnette?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering wheel for '54 Magnette?
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:20:45 -0800
There is a reason it has a replacement wheel.  The original is unique to
the Magnette.  It is a spoke design, but is set up for a mayonette type
turn indicator unit.  The wheels age just like the early MGB wheels and
break up.  I do have a servicable wheel that could be restored but
nothing fancy.

Kelvin.