mgs

Shopping List!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Shopping List!
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 00:20:45 -0500
Here are the the current parts I am seeking to get my
1975 Midget 1500 ready for the big thaw. If anybody has
any of these sitting around, drop me a line.

  - Mirror Plynth kit (the little 90-ish degree piece
    so the mirrors show above the window sill).
  - Front sway bar (complete)
  - Boot lock with a key.
  - Fresh air hose (the one for the compartment, not
    the engine. Mine is all duct tape!)
  - Electronic Ignition module for the 45DE4.

  Also would love to get more information on which EI
modules work well to replace my LUCAS EI unit (that doesn't
work well).

  I like the Ignitor best from the Moss catalogs, but it
doesn't seem to come in a model for my dizzy. One of
the models probably works, but I want to be sure.

  I prefer it to the crane because of the internal
installation, I can install it over the next
couple of weeks in my apartment, then swap out my temporary
points dizzy in one move.

  Thanks!

--
 /       Trevor Boicey          1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget    /